▪ 3 Eggs
▪ 1/4 cup chopped onion
▪ 1/8 cup chopped bell pepper
▪ 1/4 cup diced ham
Omelet Maker Cooking Method
▪ Preheat omelet maker until light turns off.
▪ Beat eggs into a bowl.
▪ Mix with chopped onion, chopped bell pepper, and diced ham in the egg mixture.
▪ Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
▪ Open omelet maker lid and brush the plates with butter.
▪ Pour in the mixture to the line marked below the top rim of each plates.
▪ Close omelet maker lid and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
▪ Open omelet maker lid and lift out with spatula.
Enjoy 2 Denver Omelets!